How To Apply
Tombstone Unified School District #1 welcomes dedicated and enthusiastic employees. If you have found a position for which you are qualified on our Employment Opportunities page, we welcome your application.
1. Complete the appropriate application.
Whether applying for a certified or support staff position, you must fully complete the appropriate application. Be sure to answer all of the questions in the application.
Certified applications must also include:
- Three (3) letters of professional recommendation (including letters from teaching supervisors where possible)
- Legible college transcripts (upon acceptance of a contract)
- A copy of your Arizona Teaching Certificate, Education Proficiency Assessment test results, and a copy of your Arizona fingerprint clearance card (if available)
2. If no open positions in your field are available, we will keep your application on file and will forward it to the appropriate administrator when a job in which you've expressed an interest opens.
3. We require a personal interview before recommending an applicant for hire.
4. The superintendent or school principal makes the personnel assignment, which may be subject to change.